عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
.:: عضـو Vip ::.

الصورة الرمزية zain

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
المشاركات: 607
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
zain is on a distinguished road
افتراضي English 4 arabخدمة إختبار تحديد المستوى من

1. What __________ you doing? I am opening this box A. are B. be C. do D. is------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 2. Does she like swimming? No, she _____ . A. does B. don't C. doesn't D. isn't------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 3. What _____ you like to drink? A glass of water, please. A. are B. will C. can D. would------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 4. _____ you ever seen a Golden Eagle? Yes, I have. It was in Scotland. A. Have B. Are C. Did D. Had------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 5. Have you been in England a long time? Yes, several months. I've been here _____ August last year. A. in B. since C. for D. during------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 6. What were you doing when I called you yesterday? I _____ cleaning the kitchen. That's why I was in a hurry. A. been B. did C. am D. was ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 7. How fast can you read English? I'm quite good but Julia is _____ than me. A. fastest B. more fast C. faster D. fast------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 8. He's very clever. He says, he _____ be a professor Good luck to him! A. intends B. is C. is going to D. wants ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 9. How long ______ you been a dancer? About six years now. I love it. A. were B. have C. had D. did ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 10. Who _______ the housework in your home? We all share it, but my mother does most of it A. makes B. does C. gets D. works ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 11. Was John ready for his exam last week? No, he _________ studied anything at all. A. hasn't B. hadn't C. didn't D. wasn't ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 12. Do you like photography? Not really, but I'm quite interested ___ art. A. on B. of C. to D. in ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 13. I _____ walking to work this way for twenty years. That's a long time! Do you even walk in the rain? A. am B. have been C. was D. had been ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 14. John is always busy. He has to ______. Yes, I know. So do I. A. work hard B. work hardly C. hardly work D. hard work ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 15. What _____ happen if all the clocks in London stopped? I don't know. What a silly question! A. do B. will C. can D. would------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 16. Do you like the theatre? Sometimes, it depends ___ the play. A. on B. of C. about D. in ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 17. It was a fantastic party! Yes, John ________ it was good. A. told B. said C. said us D. told to us ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 18. Do you like your teacher? Yes, but she always ___ annoyed when I ask questions. A. is B. has C. gets D. make ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 19. I don't really like watching TV much. John doesn't ________ . That's why I watch it alone. A. so B. either C. neither D. too ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 20. In our school they ____________ stay behind late if we didn't do our homework. That seems very strict. A. made us B. let us to C. didn't allow us D. forced us ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 21. Is the school strict about uniforms? No, you __________ wear a uniform. A. mustn't B. can't C. don't have to D. shouldn't ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 22. I'm fed up with all this work. Do you want to go __ a coffee? OK then. There's a cafأ© just next door. A. to B. have C. get D. for ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 23. She's got a great suntan. Yes, she _______ been somewhere sunny on her holiday. A. should have B. must have C. had D. maybe have ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 24. I've just started playing tennis. It's great! That's good! I think I need to _______ a new sport too. A. take up B. take after C. take out D. take to ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 25. I'm tired. I've _________ all day. Sit down and I'll get you a cup of tea. A. being working B. be working C. been working D. working------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 26. ______________ you mind helping me move this table? Not at all. Where shall I put it? A. Wouldn't B. Will C. Could D. Would ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 27. I like shopping alone but my wife insisted ___________ too. I think it's more fun together too. A. to come B. coming C. for coming D. on coming ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 28. Do you know what the Queen is going to say in her speech? I imagine she ____________ that it has been a good year. A. be saying B. be say C. will be saying D. says ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 29. Do you think you will take that job? I don't know. I can't _______ my mind. A. decide on B. make up C. change up D. think to ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 30. What did she say to your idea about joining a sports club? She was really ___________ . A. enthusiast B. enthusiasm C. enthusiastical D. enthusiastic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zain غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس